• Inspired by the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius with key insights from Saints Therese of Lisieux, Faustina Kowalska, and Mother Teresa
• A retreat for ‘little souls’ so that we can all become saints. (little souls refer to those of us who feel we are too “insert your descriptor here” to ever become a saint, let alone a great saint. This retreat will meet you right where you are within your own spiritual journey.)
• Gain a deep understanding of Divine Mercy and Jesus’ unfathomable mercy for all of us. All we must do is approach Him in all of our brokenness, accept His mercy, and offer praise and thanks
• Discover tools to show mercy to others through deeds, words, and prayers
• Enrich your prayer life
- Learn how to be present with Jesus in His Passion and contemplate His abandonment on the Cross
- Have confidence and trust in your prayers
- Have confidence in receiving Jesus’ mercy
- Adoration becomes easy
This 10- week retreat involves reading a 15-20 page section of the book Consoling the Heart of Jesus each week and participating in a weekly group meeting (approx. 1 hour).
Tentative Dates: September 11, 2022 – November 13, 2022.
Sessions will be offered on Sunday mornings at 9:30. Other days/times may be set based on needs and numbers of those participating. Childcare will not be available.
Sign-up: There will be short informational meetings in church following the August 20/21 weekend masses to discuss, answer questions, and signup. If you would like to participate and cannot make a meeting, please call Angie Hartman- 501-208-7748. Signup deadline is Wednesday August 24th to allow for books to be ordered.